2014(e)ko maiatzaren 24(a), larunbata

A Hazardous Journey


A Hazardous Journey

Juan José Angulo de la Calle

I was sitting down on my seat, the plain was flying normally and everything was going well at that moment. Suddenly, I looked at the wing and I noticed that it had a mechanical problem and, as a result, it was on fire. That was a frightening surprise!

Inmediately, I started shouting as loud as I could. As a consequence, people shouted too and the plane became total chaos. Then the captain talked and he said he knew about the situation, so at that moment he was using the emergency controls and, therefore, everything was under control.

Althought the plane vibrated the rest of the flight, we finally came to a nearby airport without problems. It was an stressful journey, so I hope nobody goes through a similar situation ever.

iruzkinik ez:

Argitaratu iruzkina

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.